Did you know that Count Dracula - is not only the main character of the famous Bram Stoker's well-known book, but an absolutely real person who was an important addition to the Hungarian history. Let's follow the footsteps of this odious person and see all corners of the city and its surroundings where he ever stepped. A ruthless tyrant and a bloodthirsty vampire or national hero and protector? We invite you to find out on your own where history ends and the Story begins ...
Rates: 1400 euro per person in sharing.
Four days stay in Budapest includes:
- 3 nights at Boscolo Budapest Hotel 5* at Superior including breakfast
- Round trip transfer airport - hotel - airport by Mercedes E class
- Private auto/walking tour with TOP-level English speaking guide (6 hours) by Mercedes E class
- «Bloody Dracula» cocktail
- Visiting Count Dracula's labyrinth prison
- Concierge package Silver care
- Thematic photoshoot
- Visiting Ervin Szabo library and walking to unique and authentic book shops
Price valid till 15.12.2020